*** We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus The Word, unto good works.

 


Philippians 1

Paul says:

6 Being confident of this very thing, that HE which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

(God who began a good work in us and revealed Jesus Christ, The Word, to us will perform in us that work to the end when Jesus returns to gather the church.)

9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ (The Word of God), unto the glory and praise of God.

💥💥💥

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath HE quickened (made alive), who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation (manner of life) in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

But God, who is rich in mercy, for HIS great love wherewith HE loved us,

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

(We were dead with the world, living as the world, but God chose us not because we were good or worthy but just because it was HIS will that we be saved, raised from the dead of this world and put into the body of Christ as HIS own children.)

6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come HE might shew the exceeding riches of HIS grace in HIS kindness toward us through Christ Jesus (The Word).

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus (The Word) unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

💥💥💥


God creates each of us to do HIS will and HIS work.  

God gave Pam Padgett the spiritual gift of "helps" so she could do the technical computer work so we could publish ministry blog, books (Amazon), and Podcasts, to send spiritual exhortations to the body of Christ daily around the entire world.

I Corinthians 12  (Spiritual gifts)

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church (to work in the church), first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

💥💥💥


God set me in the body of Christ and ordained me as apostle and prophet according to Ephesians 4:11-12.

Ephesians 4:8; 11-12  Wherefore  HE (Jesus) saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.  And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

(The New Testament Church and all the ministry offices are gifts given to the church after Jesus arose, after the crucifixion and resurrection.  And from heaven Jesus calls each member of the body of Christ to be children of God.  And Jesus teaches each of us by HIS Holy Spirit who lives in each of us.  He brings to our mind the Word of God and teaches us all things and even guides us into all truth.)

John 14:26  (Jesus says)  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

💥💥💥


To some God gave families and prepared husbands and wives to do HIS will on this earth as they are lights to their own children and neighbors in the word of God.  You are HIS workmanship.  Placed to do HIS will on this earth.

Do not try to copy another but depend at all times for God to prepare you for that which you have been assigned by God, following the Holy Spirit of God, doing that which God has placed in your mind and in your heart.

💥💥💥

Jesus says:

John 15:16  Ye have not chosen ME, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in MY name, HE may give it you.

I was following my own ambitions and desires when God spoke to me on August 5, 1975, and said.  "Joan ... you know all these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

I was greatly shocked as the apostle Paul was shocked when Jesus spoke to HIM on the road to Damascus. 

Acts 9  (Jesus speaks to Paul)

3 And as he (Saul, later named Paul) journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou ME?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

And he trembling and astonished saidLord, what wilt THOU have me to do? 

And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.


💥💥💥


God speaks directly to our minds also and causes us to be born again by HIS Word.

With this word God spoke to me in 1975, HE caused me to be born again, made into a new creature, instantly changed from that person I had been.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

💥💥💥

Our bodies look the same to humans that we have been friends with in the world, but inside, after God speaks to us, we are no longer as we once were.  We now have a new heart and a new spirit given to us by God.

Ezekiel 36:23-27  God says:

23 And I will sanctify MY great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

(They will see you are different.)

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(After I was born again, I no longer wanted to be with the worldly people that I had been with.  Now I wanted to be with children of God.  I wanted to read the Bible.  I wanted to hear about God.)

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

💥💥💥

A few nights after I was born again in 1975, I was transported into heaven as I slept in the night.

I was with God and with Christ, and with the Holy Spirit.  

(I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.)

At that time, I was "merged into the body of Jesus", made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights after that, the exact same thing happened to me a second time.

I believe at that time of being made one with the Word of God, I was ordained into the 2 ministry offices to which I was placed by God in the body of Christ, apostle and prophet.  And it was God who taught me the work of the ministry in these two offices.  The Holy Spirit led me through the Bible, taking me from scripture to scripture, teaching me, for the next 5 years.

When it was time for me to do ministry work as apostle and prophet, I was asleep in the night on January 10, 1980, when a trumpet-like voice spoke 3 words into my ear.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

(I believe that voice that spoke to me was an angel of God carrying to me a message from God.)

I jumped out of bed, and wrote the letters "KWJS" on a note pad, not wanting to get these letters mixed up because I felt immediately they were call letters to either radio or television.

When I found these letters to be a radio station I spoke to God and said:  "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

The Holy Spirit brought to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."  

(Which I did that same morning.)

I told the station manager God might be showing me to go on radio.  And I asked, "How would you do that?"

The station manager said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I recorded a tape that same morning and mailed it to the station manager and within 5 days I was on KWJS exhorting the church.

We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus, "The Word" that comes down to us from heaven.

Our assignments differ, but God is the author.  And HE puts us into the body of Christ and does as HE wills with us.  We simply do what we believe God has told us to do.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


💥💥💥💥💥