*** Women speaking in the church.

 

 
When God made it clear to me that I was to function in the church in the offices of apostle and prophet, I asked God,  "How can this be when Paul said let women keep silence in the churches?"

God said to me:  "Look at what these women were doing."

I Corinthians 14:34-35  Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

I believe God was showing me these women were disrupting the gathering of the church by asking questions.

Then God said to me:  Look at the 4 daughters of Philip.  They were prophets.  They would have to speak to the church to prophesy.

Acts 21:8-9  And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him. 9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

To prophesy you would have to speak to the church.

And God reminded me of Anna and Deborah:

Luke 2:36-39  And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity; 37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. 38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of HIM to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

Judges 4:4-5  And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time. 5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

When God showed me these scriptures I agreed to serve the church as HE showed me:

Apostles:  Deal with scripture and help establish the doctrines of Christ in the churches.

Prophets:  Often carry corrections and exhortations to the churches.


💥💥💥💥💥