*** Podcast: Going out not knowing where I was to go.




Hebrews 11  (Concerning Abraham)

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

💥💥💥

In 1979, I owned a small business in Dallas, Texas.

I knew, after I was born again in 1975, that God was training me to be a minister.  I knew the 2 offices to which I was called by God, apostle and prophet.  

I had no idea where I was to go to be a minister.

💥💥💥

I closed my business on July 31, 1979.  

From that point forward I waited for God to show me "where" I was to go to do the work of God. As I waited I stayed at my apartment in Dallas and continued to read the Bible throughout the day as I had been doing for the previous 5 years.

On the night of January 10, 1980 ... I was asleep in the night.  A very loud trumpet like voice spoke 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote "KWJS" on a notepad beside my bed.

When I found KWJS to be a radio station, I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately the Holy Spirit brought this to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called KWJS and asked to speak to the station manager.  He came on the phone immediately.  I said:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasts we will offer you a contract."

Immediately, that same morning, I recorded a broadcast and took it to the mail that same day and sent it to the station manager at radio station KWJS.

Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio station KWJS.


💥💥💥💥💥