* I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.





To me, Jesus is The Word and The Word is Jesus.  When I have a word from God on the issue of this life, I have the strength I need to go forward in that word.  Also the Word from God, given by the Spirit of God, shows me what to do in the matter at hand.  And the Word from God by the Spirit of God comforts me in difficult times.

The Word is everything to me ... I can't imagine living without The Word.

This Podcast contains specific examples of the Word brought to me by the Spirit of God, especially in difficult times.


*****

Philippians 4:13   I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


***

Psalms 16:8   I have set the Lord always before me: because HE is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.


Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


***

Psalm 119:105  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.


***

Psalm 119:130   The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.


James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


***

Acts 17:28   In HIM we live, and move, and have our being;


***

It would be impossible for me to live on this earth without hearing that Word that comes down from above, from God.  It is everything to me.  That Word that comes down from God is the rock upon which Jesus builds the church.

Jesus says:

John 6:

33 For the bread of God is HE which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

35  I am the bread of life:

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught (by) God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned (from) the Father, cometh unto me.

48 I am that bread of life. 

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, 

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven:

53 Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven:

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

***

Romans 8:14   as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


***

John 14:26   But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.



*****