* Mini Podcast: If sinners entice thee, consent thou not. (Proverbs 1:10)




One day I was watching the evening news on TV, and I saw that the newscaster just couldn't wait to get to the next sensational story to stir up the flesh of man to evil.

Later I saw this scripture and set myself to do this scripture, avoiding the evil of the newscast and of other people who would stir me up to evil.


Proverbs 1

10   If sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

15 Walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

After that, I kept this scripture before me day and night so I could evaluate those persons who were stirring me up wrongly and could avoid such people.

The apostle Paul says:

2 Timothy 3:1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

***

This is critical:  Pray, asking God for wisdom in that which you are thinking of doing.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

***

I Corinthians 10:13   There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.



*****