*** Holding our confidence steadfast until the end.



 
Hebrews 3
 
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

💥💥💥

This past year, I have found I had to make myself think on the time God spoke to me in 1975 and cause me to be born again!  That was simply the work of God.  God revealed truth to me:  "Joan ... you know those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

Sometimes I just sit and say to God:  "Thank YOU for my salvation."

The amazing thing is, there haven't been any "big" battles this past year.

This I find I am doing in the midst of "peace".

And it is not over yet because I am still alive on this earth.

💥💥💥

In 2020, a woman told me a young man had left their church group and her teenaged daughter was going to try to bring him back.

I said to her:  "She won't bring him back but he will draw her away."

The mother said to me:  "You have no idea how strong my daughter's faith is."

But I know what the Bible says about the end time and how dangerous it is now and even how it will be more dangerous later as we draw nearer to the return of Jesus.

Matthew 24:21-22  Jesus says:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

💥💥💥

In 2019, God gave me an open vision showing me one of our church group standing in my room.  Then she turned her back and walked through the wall disappearing.

About 2 weeks after this vision, this same woman came to my hospital room where I was recovering from hip surgery.  

She sat down in the chair beside my hospital bed and she said:  "I don't care about anything or anyone anymore.  I don't read the Bible.  I don't read the blog."

 I replied:  "But if you go this way, what is going to happen to you?"

She said:  "I don't want to talk to you about this."

She got up and went into the bathroom that was in my hospital room and she shut the door.

At that moment a nurse came in to do something to me and I called out to this woman and said, "Don't go until nurse leaves."

But while nurse was working on me I saw the bathroom door open and this woman from our church group "sneaked" out of the room.

She had been in our church group for 39 years when this happened.

But I was not surprised because God had given me that vision showing me this is exactly what she would do, "Turn her back on me and disappear."

💥💥💥

God delivered the children of Israel from Egypt.

They delighted greatly in the great miracles and wonders of God which they saw in Egypt and in the end of Pharaoh in the Red Sea.  (Ex. 15)

Shortly after this celebration, they began murmuring against God and against Moses and Aaron.

And they said:  Would to God we had died by the hand of the LORD in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.  (Ex. 16:3)

As a new Christian in 1975, I read this scripture and thought:  "How could they have done this?  Seeing all the works God did in Egypt.  How could they have turn away from God?"

I'm sure I also thought that I would never have done that.

💥💥💥

The Bible warns us for a reason.

Jesus says concerning the end times:

Matthew 24:12-13   And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Iniquity abounds around us today.  Don't we see the rise in homosexuals and lesbians?  Don't we hear their demands on TV and see news headlines where they have paraded in the streets carrying their flags.

The pastor of Baptist church in Georgia made an open declaration welcoming and approving all homosexuals and lesbians.  The Southern Baptist Convention voted that church out of their group.  Then they explain that what that pastor did was "against their Baptist tradition" ... but not once did the Baptist convention read the following scripture from the Holy Bible.

Romans 1:26-28   For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

💥💥💥

I Peter 5

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto HIS eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

In the past 3 years, I've seen long time members of our little church group, follow voices of devil and turn from God, and in one case a woman in our group even turned an attack against me.

Devils will try to stir us up and even destroy us by giving us thoughts which are evil if we will follow such thoughts.  It really takes constant attention, for the devil will eat up those persons who go along with them.

Examples presented on this Podcast of how we cannot go along with evil thoughts.  

For we must endure to the end of our life on this earth, standing fast in that which God brings to us, and keeping our faith continually in that word of God and in that which God has done in our lives.


💥💥💥💥💥