*** Jesus says: "No man cometh unto the Father but by me (The Word)" John 14:6


 
 
Encourage yourself at all times by "The Word", which is brought to your attention by God by HIS Spirit who reminds you of the word which is spoken by God!

Jesus says:

John 14:6    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.

Jesus, "The Word", is the way.

💥💥💥

Psalm 40   

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and HE inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 HE brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And HE hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

💥💥💥

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.

4 In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men.


God by "The Word" created heaven and earth and all things.

11 HE came unto HIS own, and HIS own received HIM not.

12 But as many as received HIM, to them gave HE power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on HIS name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

When God brings "The Word" to us and God opens our eyes to believe The Word, God causes us to be born again by The Word and God gives us the Holy Spirit of God to live in us.

Recently I was thanking God for bringing The Word to me on August 5, 1975, and thanking God for causing me to be born again by HIS Spirit and thanking God for giving me HIS Holy Spirit to live in me.

We should think on that Word and how God caused us to come to HIM by faith in that Word.

We thank God that HE chose us, revealing HIMSELF to us by the Word HE gave us and creating us in the image of HIMSELF by giving us The Word and by giving us understanding and by opening our eyes to see things of God.

Salvation is of God.

💥💥💥💥💥