*** πŸ’₯ David says: "The LORD (the Word) is my shepherd. I shall not want."


 
 
Certainly this Psalm of David is valid for today's church who have as their shepherd Jesus, The Word.

Psalm 23

1 The LORD (The Word) is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE (The Word) maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE (The Word) leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE (The Word) restoreth my soul: HE (The Word) leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; THY rod and THY staff they comfort me.

5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯