*** Yield to the Holy Spirit and do and say what HE gives you and that will be of God.



 
Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

💥💥💥

The Holy Spirit of God brings to our mind a Word to show us what to do as we are faced with a problem of this world and insurrection of people of this world, and we do that which the Spirit of God shows us and say what HE shows us to say in the conflict, exalting HIM rather than ourselves.

And when we speak, we learn to yield to that which the Holy Spirit brings to our mind.

One day, I was speaking with my aunt, a Church of Christ member.  The Holy Spirit said to me:  "Tell your aunt about being taken into heaven."

I certainly didn't want to do that!

But I yielded to the Holy Spirit and began to speak what HE wanted spoken.

I said, "Aunt Ardath, shortly after I was born again, something happened to me in the night.  I was transported into heaven as I slept.  I was with God, and Christ, and the Holy Spirit and I was merged into the body of Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing, made one with The Word of God.  I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.  And a few nights later, the exact same thing happened again a second time."

I saw no fear at all in my aunt as I told her this but she got a "dreamy" look on her face.

After I finished speaking, she said:  "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

💥💥💥

Yield to the Holy Spirit and speak the words HE brings to your mind for they do the work of God and your righteousness will be of God and not of yourself.


💥💥💥💥💥