Podcast: *** Knowing the will of God as we make decisions.

 

 
God is my strength and power and HE maketh my way perfect.   (2 Samuel 22:33)

When God is leading us we have everything we need in the situation.

We are not like the people of the world.

Sometimes we see the end from the beginning.  I believe a leader is often that way.

But it is always God who is in control and our strength.

💥💥💥

How to know if the way you are going is God's plan:

Matthew 11

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

💥💥💥
 
James 3

16 Where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


💥💥💥💥💥