*** Podcast: Seasons ... Living in joy!

 

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

I'm currently 86.  This is the best, happiest season of my life so far!

💥💥💥

God taught me to follow HIM doing one scripture at a time and when that scripture is completed, there is usually another scripture to do and I would follow that scripture, doing it.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law (Bible) shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
 
Jesus said:  I (The Word) am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME (The Word).

When we do a scripture given us by the Holy Spirit that scripture becomes a part of us and the Word lives in us by the Holy Spirit. 


💥💥💥💥💥