* Winning God's way.




When we are in the midst of a struggle over an issue of this present life, God will often show us what to do by bringing a thought or concept to our mind whereby we can overcome the evil of this present world.  Or God might give us a dream.


Regardless, we always overcome through God, by going HIS way in the situation.


2 Corinthians 2:14  Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.


A businessman defrauded me once concerning a defective television unit.  He would not fix the unit although he said he would do so.  

I kept trying to tune that TV (a plasma) which had wide streaks on the left side of the screen.

One day, as I was trying to adjust the TV, the following came to my mind:  "You don't have to put up with this."

"That's right."  I reasoned.  

And I realized I could afford to replace the TV and just have the unit removed from my house.  (The way of peace in this matter.)  

I bought a new TV that same day and when the installers came to my house to set up the TV, I had installer carry away the defective TV, not wanting to have it in my house to remind me of that bad situation.

When we hear a word from God, we know what to do and we always overcome in the situation by doing what we hear from God, and we rejoice in God who gave us HIS Word on the matter.

Sometimes we win by suffering the loss.

I Corinthians 6:7   Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
 

Consider Joseph:


God left Joseph in prison for 2 full years after he was falsely accused by Potiphar's wife!  

Joseph submitted to the authority and God caused Joseph to prosper even in the prison.

Genesis 39 

20 And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison.

21 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it.

23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.

These are astounding examples for us!


We could destroy ourselves by the evil they do against us if we puff up and fight that evil in worldly ways and complain and murmur. 


Sometimes we must wait quietly until we hear what God wants us to do in the issue.


*****