* Jesus (The Word) is our light to show us what to do as we walk in this present world.



 

This world stumbles about in the darkness of the wisdom of their minds and in the way of men of this world.  


We have a light of wisdom from God which the world can't even imagine.

John 8:12   Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me (the Word) shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

We are led by the wisdom that is from God and that gives clarity to us in times of trouble.  God not only shows us what to do but how to do that which HE authors for us.

In 1980, I was asleep in the night when a very loud trumpet like voice spoke 3 words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

When I looked it up, I found KWJS to be a radio station.  

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

So the Holy Spirit brought the following information to my mind which would show me how to do "that".

In the form of a thought, I heard, "Call the radio station manager."

That same morning I called station KWJS and asked to speak to the manager.  He came on the phone immediately.  I said, "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

The station manager said, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting, we will offer you a contract."

I made a tape that same morning and sent it to the radio station manager.  

Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio KWJS.

When we hear a Word from God, we have a sure thing and we can go forward with assurance that we are walking in the will of God doing that which God wants us to do.  That Word given us by God is our light.

Proverbs 4:18-19  But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.



*****