* Our door is Jesus, The Word.



 

The way to go on this earth is the way of Jesus, The Word.


The gates of hell will not prevail against that Word revealed to us by God concerning the matter at hand.


John 10

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I (The Word) am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I (The Word) am the door: by ME (The Word)  if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (The Word) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

27  My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand.

(No man or thing can take us out of HIS hand.)

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man (none) is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

We know the voice of God, of Jesus The Word.

We follow HIM and not strange voices of this world's thinking and of devils.


*****