* When a minister teaches another man's work.




Recently when a man came to me identifying( himself as a "pastor", he said he needed a projector to be able to share my teachings with his church.  I told him, "Just teach Bible." (This man was trying to get me to buy a projector for him and send it to him in the Philippians.  I live in USA.)

The apostle Paul spoke to the people that which God had given to him to speak.  Paul said he spoke by the "grace" God gave to him.  Paul didn't copy other men's works nor build on the works of other men.  Paul shared with the church that which God had given to him.

The apostle Paul said:

Romans 15

15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,

18  For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

20  Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

 

*****