* Why do men allow other men to call themselves "Reverend"?




 
Recently a man wrote to me and at the bottom of the letter he called himself "Reverend."

Immediately I told him he should not call himself "Reverend", for only God in the Bible is called "Reverend."  

Psalm 111:9  HE (God) sent redemption unto His people: HE hath commanded His covenant for ever: holy and reverend is HIS name.

This man said he went to Bible college and they told them now they could call themselves "Reverend".

God said to me:  "But you wouldn't allow them to call you Reverend."
 
(I thought about this.)
 
How is it that I wouldn't allow this when they do?

Then I realized it was because I have the Holy Spirit of Truth in me and they do not.  They have another spirit.

Then I saw the following scripture, concerning the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the dragon & the beast), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

 
*****