* Being transformed by the Word of God.




I'm currently 82 years old.  I'm being transformed by doing Proverbs 1:10;15-16.  I'm excited to be working on this scripture for God is teaching me key things for me to do at this exact time, June, 2020.

For the past 40+ years God has given me scripture to follow at various times as I have needed them.

We often think we need one thing but God shows us exactly what we need.

Recently a woman wrote to me telling me many problems she was having.  She asked me if I could do a teaching on "forgiveness."  (I could do that.) But what God showed me is this woman needed to do the following scripture:

Philippians 4:6-7 ... so I sent that to her.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

If she keeps that scripture before her day and night ... doing what it says to do, in time all her other problems will straighten out.

On this podcast, I'm going to show you how God is restructuring my life right now as I do the following scripture:

*****

Proverbs 1 

10  If sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

15 Walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.


***


Joshua 1

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

***

Philippians 3:13-14   Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

***

Titus 3:10-11   A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;  
Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

***

Matthew 24:12   And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many (for the Word of God) shall wax cold.

***

Matthew 11:15  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

***

Philippians 3:13-14   Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 

Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

***

Luke 21:36     Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 

***

Romans 12:1-2   I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

*****