* One step at a time. One step at a time. It is enough.




On January 10, 1980, God spoke to me in the night while I was sleeping, to give me words of instruction as follows:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

By these words, God put me on radio to exhort the church.

One of the offices given me for the church by Jesus is the office of a prophet.  (Eph. 4:11)

Prophets are sent to the church.  But God says in the Bible the church will not receive the prophets that HE sends to them.  Also the churches kill the prophets by stopping them from speaking to the church.

So God put me on radio to speak to the church.

The church ministers and congregations could not censor my broadcasts although when I spoke judgment messages, after being on radio for approximately 3 years, some of the radio stations, two of which were owned by Jimmy Swaggart, put me off the air.



*****


One other thing, I need to mention immediately, is this:  

When I was born again in 1975, God led me to get out of debt and to stay out of debt.  If I had been in debt at any point in the next 40 years, I don't see how I would have been able to do the things God showed me to do.

***

Several years after radio,  God showed me in a dream to begin writing a blog.  (Starting in late March, 2012)

No one censors the blog so I write everything I believe to be from God.

Then God showed me to write ministry books on Amazon, beginning in 2015.

No one censors these books.

Then in 2020, God showed me to begin Podcasts, which we added in February, 2020.

No one censors these broadcasts.

These exhortation for the church go all over the world today on blog, by books, and by Podcasts.  They are free to all and these cost the ministry almost no money to send these out by these methods!

And critical is the point that I am free to speak anything God gives me.  

By prophets, God sends corrections and warnings to the church, so we who are prophets must be able to speak without censorship


***

Through the years, the people who sent offerings decreased greatly.  (Today only 5 people give money to support the work of this ministry.)

But we have an abundance of money today, in spite of the small number of people who give us offerings, because God led me in a way whereby we prospered wonderfully!

***

* 1984:  God led me to build an apartment on property owned by my dad. (Cost: $45,000, but my dad left me $50,000 so I could pay cash for this building and had no mortgage, no debt.)

* 1987:  Purchased lot on local golf course. (Cost. $13,250 ... paid cash)

* 1990: I sold apartment and built a house on golf course for my mother and myself. (Cost $100,000 ... paid cash)

* 2002: Sold house on golf course for $227,000.

* 2002:  Began construction on another house and moved to Lubbock, Texas.  (Paid cash, no mortgage, no debt ... used money from sale of previous house and loaned the ministry all my personal money which was left to me by my family ... used this money for construction expense)

* Approximately 2003: Stopped receiving salary from ministry and paid for my personal expenses with money received from monthly USA Social Security.

* 2018:  Accidental fall at my house required me to have surgery.  By this time I am age of 81.  After surgery, moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado to live in home of a member of body of Christ. 

She didn't want any money for my room/bath at her home but I insisted on paying her $575 per month for this, which included my office space for ministry.


* January, 2019: House in Texas put up for sale.  

Until Texas house sold, we had to pay utilities and other expenses to keep up the house in Texas.  We also had new expenses in Colorado.  Because of my physical condition after surgery, I could not walk up the steps to get into Pam Padgett's house where I was living.  So we had a ramp installed which I paid for with personal savings.  We added concrete slab for parking of my car.  I had to purchase a small sized bed for my room. And we had moving expenses for other furniture brought from Texas. 

By this time, our offerings were so small that Pam and I had to pay for ministry expenses out of our own savings.  We knew we could repay ourselves after house in Texas sold.

* March 15, 2020:  House in Texas sold for $307,000.  This allow us to reimburse ourselves for expenses which we had paid during the previous 1 1/2 years.  And ministry still had $190,000 cleared from sale of the Texas house which we put into Money Market account at bank.

The various building projects between 1984-2003, started with a cost of  $45,000 and finished with profit of $285,000 after sale of Texas house.  (after title expenses and realtor fees which we paid on Texas house.)


***

So through the accumulation of money each time we sold property, we have enough money now to pay for ministry even though we have only a few people giving offerings.

Through the past 40+ years I have never been a salaried minister at any church.  I have been kept free to speak anything God has given me to speak.  I had not had to hold back messages for fear of what they might do to me in those churches if I spoke the messages given to me by God.

God arranged it for me to freely operate in the office of a prophet.

Hebrews 13:5-6 

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.


***

I have endured much grief from people who say they are Christians, who have tried to stop me from speaking to the church as a prophet of God.

But God always provided ways for me to speak to the church through radio, through blog, through books, and now through Podcasts!

Through the years, many who once gave offerings to ministry left me and stopped giving money.

But God always saw that I had money and provided for all needs to be met even when there were less offerings.

The various houses which I built between the years of 1984-2002, ended up providing $190,000 to be used to support the ministry today, so there is no need.

(I am now 82.)

And expenses for the ministry changed dramatically through the years, decreasing!

The exhortations go all over the world today and are available to all persons without charge.

* Blog:  no expenses to ministry
* Books on Amazon cost us nothing to publish and we receive a small royalty each month for books that sell on Amazon.
* Podcasts: Cost $100 per year  to send through our podcast host, Podbean)


***

As you can see, God made a way for me to distribute exhortations and corrections to the church without being censored and even without expense to ministry.

God made a way for us to have money even with a very small number of people (5) giving offerings.

God made a way for all messages to go all over the world without cost to us.

And when I am persecuted by the church people because of the messages I speak, God always restores my soul and sets me back on my feet and renews my joy in HIS Word.  

(For it is a way of life for prophets of God to be persecuted by the church people because of the messages from God.  All through the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, we see the prophets persecuted by the churches and by the Jews, to whom God sends the prophets.)


***

So God keeps me and leads me and continues to see that good comes to me on this earth.

And I am fully persuaded that God will continue to support me as long as HE chooses to leave me on this present earth.

Also I know all this was planned by God.  None of us could have planned these things.  Only God knows what is in the future.

Only God knew that there was going to be Internet, blogs, podcasts, and e-books.  None of these things existed in 1980 when I began in ministry.

God had every step planned and all I had to do was follow God:  "One step at a time.  One step at a time.  It is enough."  God said to me.

And that is all you have to do.  Follow what God shows you, one step at a time.  Then as you look back, you will rejoice in God, in that which God showed you to do, and not in that which "you" did.



*****