* My greatest delight is having a set of scriptures to follow and learning to do the instructions of those scriptures.




Many people read the scriptures and think they are all right, but they fail to do the scriptures.  

We must look at the scriptures morning, evening, and throughout the day so we can have the power to actually do those instructions given to us in the scriptures.  

It is good to examine the scripture daily to see if we are really doing that scripture.

God often gives me scripture to lead me for a season.  These are scriptures that stand out to me as I see them and I stop and focus on them.  Or some scriptures are brought to my mind by the Holy Spirit and I stop what I am doing and turn to those verses and seriously look at them.

This is called meditating in that word given to you by God through HIS Spirit so you can do that word.

Joshua 1:8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Examples of "doing" the word of God are in this Podcast.



*****

Take specific scriptures which stand out to you and focus deeply on them, examining your way of life by those scriptures.  Here are 3 sections of scripture which I am working to "do" in my life at this point in time.

***

(I began studying these scriptures daily, starting in approximately May, 2020, and have continued doing these instructions and examining myself every night to see if I have done these instruction given in these scriptures during each day.  It is currently June 20 and I am still working daily on these scriptures.  It takes time and effort to get the scriptures inside you where you can actually have the power to do the instructions and to make them a part of each day of your life.)

* Titus 3:9-12

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.


After one or two teachings, if I see that person will not apply the scripture in a proper way to his life, I know this person is not likely a Christian even if he says he is.  He is condemned of himself, showing he will not apply the scripture to his own life.  Therefore I don't give him more scripture.  I refrain from giving him more teachings.  I just withdraw from him.  I don't try to walk with him.  I just avoid him.  I don't keep company with him.  I don't "eat" with him.  He will always trouble me needlessly because he does not turn to God as I do.  He will try to get me to be his god and to do that would cause me to sin.

Every night, when I go to bed, I look at these scriptures again and try to examine myself to see if I have done this during the events that day.


***


Matthew 11

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Just present the information on the blog and in podcasts and leave them to work the teaching out in their own lives if they can.


***


Proverbs 1

10  If sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

I consider this to be church going "sinners"... people who talk about being a Christian or talk about the greatness of their own churches, but fail to apply the scriptures to their own lives.  If they somehow "entice" me toward themselves or their church group, just do not get involved.

A woman came to me saying she is a Christian.  But then she began asking me a bunch of questions about church doctrine.  (She should have asked God these questions if she really wanted to know.)

It turned out she was just interested in accumulating bullets whereby she could attack the doctrine which was being presented to her by her father.

I had no more to do with this woman.

15 Walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

Don't do as they do.  Don't participate in their way of doing things.  Keep away from places where you are likely to cross paths with them and forced into "greeting" them.

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

They run from house to house speculating over their wiles.  II Timothy 3:7   Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

***

Hebrews 4

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

When we have faith, we "do" that word of God, following and applying those instructions given by the scripture.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:



***

I John 2:27   But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.


***

2 Timothy 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.


***

Matthew 24:4-5   And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


*****