* People who come saying they are Christians but they have impure motives and attack us who really are trying to follow God.




Some people come to us to "straighten us out" ... They come to turn us to their church group while we are trying to follow God by HIS Spirit.  

They do not come to us in an open, pure way, but they come with a hidden agenda.  

They do great hurt to us if we allow them to come into our homes.

Often they are our own relatives.  To follow them to their churches, we would have to deny the faith we have in God and many of the things God has shown us in dreams and visions and through scriptures by the Holy Spirit.

Examples in this Podcast.


*****


* Person in our own church group who attacked me verbally, railing out against me.  She had been in our church group for 39 years.  

I told God, HE must judge ME.  I could not do any ministry until God showed me the truth from HIS view.

That same night, God gave me a dream:  "I opened the front door of my house and someone had dumped bags filled with their garbage at my door and all the way down the front of my house."

By this I knew Barbara's railing against me was evil she had stored up in her own heart ... her garbage ... which she failed to dispose of properly through prayer.

She had stored these things in her own heart against me for decades without telling me.

She failed to do the following with each thing she viewed as an offense.  For had she taken these things to God in prayer when they happened, I know God would have shown her truth.

Philippians 4

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Now I believe Barbara has been turned over to a reprobate mind.

Romans 1

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


Of course, she is no longer with us in the church.


***

* My Church of Christ cousin comes to try to tell me I cannot be an apostle, or any minister at all.  

She mentioned Acts 1 as her proof:  

(Replacing Judas ... finding a 12th apostle)

15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.


17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.


(Requirement for an apostle who would replace Judas.)

21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,

22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that HE (Jesus) was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of HIS resurrection.


23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.


(Matthias was the 12th apostle)

So my cousin's thesis was, "You can't possibly be an apostle for you do not meet these qualifications.  There are no more apostles today."

My cousin missed two things.

* By these qualifications set by Peter for replacement of Judas, Paul could not be an apostle either.  

For Paul was persecuting the church until after Jesus was crucified and resurrected.  

Jesus spoke to Paul from heaven and ordained that Paul was to be an apostle and teacher.  (Acts 9 and Acts 26)


* Paul was not the "last" apostle.  Paul was one of the first apostles given by Jesus to the New Testament church after Jesus was crucified and resurrected.

Ephesians 4

8 Wherefore HE (Jesus) saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And HE (Jesus) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:


These are the ministries of the New Testament church today: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher


*****

Exterminator who comes to deal with mouse problems on June 19, 2020 at our house.

Almost immediately this man identified himself as being a Christian.  He said God had put him into the business to exterminate "pests" though the pests are created by God.  He continued talking about God, though he said one thing really evil at the beginning of his time at our house.

He said, "You can always hope the mice move to another house to a neighbor you hate."

I replied, "I don't have any neighbors that I hate."

I was really surprised that a man who identified himself as being a Christian would say such a thing.  This really shows me to question that this man is really a Christian, though he is sure he is a Christian.

Then he talked about going on "ministry" trips where he ministered to other people.  

(He seemed to be very proud about this and tried to tell us of the cities he had gone to in "his" ministry.)

But I interrupted him and asked him, "How do you know God sent you to do this ministry?"

He could not tell me HOW God showed him to do this.

He couldn't tell me because God did not send him.

Later I shared with him some of the things God has revealed to me.

This man said:  "We have to try the spirits."

I replied:  "Yes, we do."  

I John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Two days later, God opened my eyes to see:  This man spoke about trying the spirits to try to show me that which I had heard from God was from a devil.

As I understand it, this in an unpardonable sin, to attribute the works of The Holy Spirit of God as being the works of a devil.

This man was exceedingly evil.

I finally ordered him to leave my room.

As he left, but from the hallway, he called to me:  "Have a nice day."

I was shocked:  After he had battled with me for over an hour, he had the nerve to say this to me, and after I had to ordered him out of my room!

I said to him:  "Go to hell."

Several times that afternoon, I almost said to him, "You go to hell."  And finally I said it.

(And I suspect this was from the Spirit of God to him and not from myself.)

The next day, as I continued examining myself in prayer to God, I was reminded of the following.

Acts 8

9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

I felt God was showing me that Peter pronounced that this man would perish with his money, unless he repented ... and perhaps God was also sanctioning that which I said to this man.

I also felt this man was fortunate that it was not John the Baptist, or Moses, or Elijah dealing with him.  For Elijah cut off the heads of 450 prophets of Baal.  And Moses cried out to God and God caused the ground to open up and swallow alive one of the rebellious and also to kill all that evil man's family.

All I did was to drive this antichrist person away from me.


***

Here is a graphic illustration of an open vision which God gave to me concerning "vermin" coming toward me from every direction as they call themselves "Christians".

Open vision from God on June 21, 2020.




*****