* When a person comes to me as a Christian.




In May 2020, a man sent me three emails.

First, he asked my help concerning a scripture.

I responded, as a prophet of God, sharing with him all the things God had shown me about the subject.

***

Then this man sent an email where he said, "Or it could mean such & such ... or it could mean ..."

I quit reading his speculations and said:

"You came to me asking for help in understanding a scripture and I presented to you that which God has shown me as a prophet of God, but all you wanted to do with the subject was speculate.  You are unclean and evil."


***

Then this man sent another email, which I refused to read.

But I did respond as follows:

"You are unclean and evil and I will not read your emails.  I did not read this email that you just sent to me."

*****

The Word we receive from God is not for speculation.  We are not a secular talk show where people spout out their ideas at will as they try to glorify themselves.  We are the church and controlled by the Spirit of God.  And I am a prophet of God and God has highly disciplined me and trained me as a prophet according to all the scriptures showing prophets.

***

The last week of May, a woman sent me three email.

In her first email, she told me she once attended the same church I attended and she wanted to know if I remembered her.  But she went on to praise a preacher.  It troubled me greatly.

I replied to her:  "You say that pastor was great.  But no where in your email did you say God is great.  I warn you about doing this."

***

She sent a second email saying, "What do you mean warn?????"

I replied to her telling her she was glorifying man when she praised that other pastor.

***

She sent a third email saying she didn't do that.

I suggested she look at her first email.

***

Then she sent another email saying:  "Please don't write to me again."

(I did not write to her again.)

***

These two examples happen to me all the time.  

Lately I have been learning to do the following:

Titus 3

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;


11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

***

God showed me to identify myself on these writings as "an apostle and prophet" of Jesus.

So if anyone choses to write to me, that person must write realizing I am an apostle and prophet of God and that I will answer as such.

I believe my answers in these two examples show those offices.

If the writer has evil in his heart, God will likely open my eyes to see that evil.  And when that does happen, I must report that evil to the person who wrote.  For if I fail to warn that person and he dies in his sin, his blood will be on my hands because I did not warn him with that which God showed me about him.

But if I warn him, and he continues in his sin, I am free from his blood.

Ezekiel 3

4 And HE (God) said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with MY words unto them.

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.
7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.
8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

10 Moreover HE (God) said unto me, Son of man, all MY words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.

11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at MY mouth, and give them warning from ME.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.


***


New Testament church:

The apostle Paul said:

Acts 20  

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with His own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

(But because Paul told them, Paul would not be accountable for their blood.)

***

God taught me these responsibilities as a new Christians between the years 1975-1979, before HE put me on radio.

By these scriptures and teachings of God I know to share that which God shows me about the church and about that individual in the church who comes to me as a member of the body of Christ.

And I am faithful to God to share that which God shows me, holding back nothing.


*****