* They speak of their own works while we should speak of God's works.




Antichrist comes speaking of the works he is doing ... But I show them the works God has done through giving me HIS instructions.

When I examine them, they can't tell me "how" God told them to do the work they are doing.  God didn't tell them to do that work.  It is a work out of their own fleshly imagination.  People are rampant in doing works for God, works dreamed up by their own fleshly minds.

Jesus says:   

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


This podcast presents examples of such.

*****

Exterminator says he is a Christian and also goes about doing "ministry" in various cities.

I asked him HOW God showed him he was to do ministry.

He could not answer this.  He didn't know.  That is because God did not call him to do ministry work nor reveal to him that he was to be a minister.

What does the Bible show us about those whom Jesus calls as ministers?

Matthew 4

18 And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

19 And HE saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed Him.

21 And going on from thence, HE saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and HE called them.

22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed Him.


Concerning the apostle Paul:

Acts 26   Paul says:

9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,

13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And HE said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:



God's calling on my life:  Joan Boney

Shortly after I was born again, I was transported into heaven in the night as I slept.  I was with God, with Christ, with the Holy Spirit.  At that time, I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened to me again.

Then on January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when a very loud trumpet-like voice sounded three words into my ear.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I awakened immediately and wrote "KWJS" on a notepad by my bed.  I didn't want to get these letters mixed up.  It seemed obvious to me these were call letters to either radio or television.

I found KWJS was a radio station.

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately the following word came into my mind by the Holy Spirit:  "Call the radio station manager."

So that same morning, I called KWJS and asked to speak to the station manager.  I said to him.  "I think God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I made the tape that same morning and put tape in the US Mail to station manager.

Within 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio station KWJS.

By the end of the year, I was on radio from "Hartford to Seattle" just as the voice I heard that night on January 10, 1980, said to me.

*****

Those false ministers can't tell you HOW God told them to go out to minister.  But we can.


***

Antichrist comes through the churches sitting there telling what he thinks and doing what he wants, showing himself that he is god.

II Thessalonians 2  

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(Churches would fall away from scripture.)

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


*****