* Abraham went out when he was called by God, but not before he was called by God.

 

 Recording made:  N    407
 
==  Twitter: When God calls you to do something, you do what you believe you have heard to do, but not before God calls. "One step at a time ... one step at a time ... It is enough."

Acts 9
Acts 26
Heb. 11:8


Podcast:  Abraham went out when he was called by God, but not before he was called by God.

#

called by God
work of the ministry

💦💦💦💦💦



== Podcast: Abraham went out when he was called by God, but not before he was called by God.

Heb. 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

I was born again in 1975.  Shortly after that, in the night,  I was transported into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.)  At that time, I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with The Word of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later the exact same thing happened again.

I was on fire for the Word of God.  Bible was all I wanted to hear about and all I wanted to talk about.

God taught me scriptures between 1975-1979.  And in 1978, I set up a ministry, non-profit organization with the USA government.  

In 1979, a prophet from our church group came to see me at my business in Dallas.  He said, "Joan ... you are dragging your feet.  You know you are to be a minister."  I was still operating my shop in Dallas at that time.

After that, I arranged to close my business on July 31, 1979, to "go into the ministry."

I had no ministry to go to.  I just remained alone at my apartment and waited.  It wasn't until January 10, 1980, that God gave me the information to show me what to do in ministry.

Like Abraham, we take the first step, going out, not even knowing "where" we are going.

Looking back, it's really a miracle.

Faith is like this.  We hear from God and obey what we hear, but usually we don't have the entire picture when we take that first step.

God once said to me:  "One step at a time ... one step at a time ... It is enough."


*****