* That which God has revealed to me about antichrist.



 
Unless the truth is revealed to us by God, we know nothing.

For centuries people in church groups have "speculated" about antichrist.  But only when God shows us something do we have truth that does not fail.

God began speaking to me about antichrist in 1982.  God used specific scriptures to teach me by HIS Holy Spirit.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God said to me:   "The falling away are not people leaving the church groups.  The falling away are the churches leaving specific scriptures ... and when that happens, antichrist moves into that church group."

* Antichrist is a spirit that operates inside the church group through ministers and congregations ...  so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In the NASB, we see the following:

6-8    6 And you know what restrains him now, so that he will be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is removed. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

(God had called the word "restraint" to my mind in approximately 2017.  I found this scripture in II Thess. 2:6  NASB.)

I said to God:  "What restrains him?"  

The Holy Spirit said to me:  "The scriptures restrain antichrist and when portion of scriptures are removed, the door opens for antichrist to come into the church group."

I saw immediately:  Jesus is "The Word".  When Jesus, The Word, the holy scriptures are removed in part from the church group, the restraint holding antichrist back is removed and antichrist moves into that church group.

Antichrist tried to move into the churches during the day of the apostle John, but when that church held fast to doctrines of Christ, antichrist left that church group.

I John 2:18-19   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

(Not just one antichrist but many antichrists.)

19   They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.


The terrible fate for those persons in churches who cast aside portions of scripture:

II Thess. 2:10-12   And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****

Antichrist was already sitting among the elders in the church at Ephesus when Paul warned them as follows:

Acts 20

17 And from Miletus he (Paul) sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

The following scripture also shows how concerned Paul was about false doctrines moving into the churches:

(Paul says to Timothy)

I Timothy 1:3   As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

I Timothy 6:3   If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

II Timothy 3:16   All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Romans 16:17  Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

They had no New Testament Bibles at the time Paul spoke to the church of Romans but Paul had personally taught them the doctrine of Christ and Paul is warning them to follow that doctrine which they had been taught by him and to avoid the people who went in an opposite way ... opposite to the doctrine of Christ is antichrist.

II Timothy 4:3   For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Titus 1:9  (Concerning those appointed as elders in the church)  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

(Antichrist was just waiting to rise up speaking perverse doctrines in those churches of Paul's day and he warned them to continue in the "sound doctrine" which he, Paul, had taught them.)

I Timothy 4:16  (Paul speaking to Timothy)    Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

(Paul had taught them the doctrines of Christ which appear for us later in the NT Bibles.)

II Timothy 4:2   Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Paul speaking to the church:

I Corinthians 4:17  For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

(No New Testament Bibles at that time.)

Paul speaks concerning what they were to do when they gathered as the church:

I Corinthians 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

I Timothy 4:6  If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

(Timothy learned doctrine from Paul.)

II Timothy 2:2  And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

And the Holy Spirit teaches each of us and that doctrine will be in agreement with the doctrine which Paul learned from the Holy Spirit of God and taught to the church.

I John 2:27   But the anointing which ye have received of HIM abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM.


***

And Paul said to the church of the Galatians:

Galatians 1

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

(We see antichrist was already working among this church group to bring them another doctrine.)

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.


*****