* The devil tries to get us but God draws us back!





Some days I find I'm not interested in reading anything spiritual.  

But I decide to read some of our blog or the writing on the Podcast.  And I start to be interested and by the time I finish reading those scriptures that are presented, I am restored again.

I Corinthians 1:21 ... it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Recently the thought came to me that I'm not really called by Jesus to be HIS minister, that I got it all wrong, and then I was reminded of the times after I was born again when I was taken into heaven.  It was in the night while I was sleeping.  I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God, and Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no images it was spiritual.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing. A few nights later, the exact same thing happened again.

As I thought on those experiences, I was restored and knew it had been a devil trying to cause me to doubt, for I believe I was ordained into the ministry offices when I was merged into the body of Jesus in heaven those two times.

The devil will try to convince us the way we are going is not the right way.  But then God will restore us by the Holy Spirit who reminds us of the way of God.

Often we are restored by an exhortation.

Hebrews 3:13-14 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 10:25-26  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

I present to you daily exhortations because these two verses tell me to do this.  And notice Heb. 10:25 tells us to exhort one another even more as we see the day of the Lord approaching.

For God uses these exhortations to keep us in HIS way in the midst of the wickedness that surrounds us in this present world.

*****

Renew your minds to the Word of God:

Matthew 5:32  Jesus says:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

The divorced woman who remarries will commit adultery but her husband who divorced "the faithful wife" will be the cause of her adultery when she remarries.

- The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

***

* I Corinthians 7:10-11   And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

***

I Corinthians 7:39   The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

***

Mark 10

2 And the Pharisees came to Him (to Jesus), and asked Him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting Him.

3 And HE answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?

4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.

5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

10 And in the house His disciples asked Him again of the same matter.

11 And HE saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

***
* Romans 7:1-3  Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
***
I Corinthians 6

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith HE, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornicationEvery sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

***

* Galatians 5

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

***

* Romans 1

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

***

* Revelation 3:5  Jesus says:

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before MY Father, and before his angels.

 
***

Scriptures such as the above are exactly opposite to that which the world teaches so as we read these scriptures we renew our mind to God's thinking and we pull back from thoughts brought by devils which are opposite to the Word of God.

 
*****