* Jimmy Swaggart follows his advertising agency to greatness in ministry.





An agent from the Michael Ellison Advertising Agency told me this in 1980, concerning their former client, Jimmy Swaggart.

Swaggart came to the agency because he was unhappy with the small number of people who were coming to his meetings.

The agency told Swaggart:  "To get bigger crowds, stop preaching so much, and put more singing into your meetings."

(Swaggart was a country western type singer.)

Swaggart did what the advertising agency said to do and the audiences changed from about 500 to thousands.

Present entertainment to the people rather than preaching the Word of God, and your audiences will grow, but both you and your followers will go into damnation for lack of the pure Word of God.

This is all antichrist!

II Thessalonians 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(They and their followers perish.)

Matthew 16:26   Jesus says:  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?


***


This same advertising agency told me:  "We can fill Soldiers and Sailors Auditorium in Pittsburgh for you, all you have to do is don't say anything unpopular on your radio broadcasts."

I am a prophet of Jesus.

When God showed me to begin to speak judgment messages, warning the church, radio stations began threatening me and some started putting me off the air.

The radio station manager at Seattle said to me, "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit spoke through me:  "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

***

The apostle Paul said:

Galatians 1:10   For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.


*****