* God had Noah build an ark so he would not be destroyed with the wickedness of this world.





God had Noah build an ark so he would not be destroyed with the wickedness of this world.
 
I believe we, too, build an ark based on that which God has told us to do so we will not be swept away in the end times.

When you look at my life, I think you can see that ark.

My job is to exhort the church and God gave me ways to do that in this period of time.  (Blog, Podcasts, Twitter)

exhort:  to urge earnestly by advice and warning

So many of the recent messages have been on the fact that the things we can see with our natural eyes are very temporary.  (II Peter 3)


God will judge the world ... We are to judge the church.  (I Cor. 5) 

For us, live in peace.

Stay in your ark where you can live in peace.



Genesis 6  

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that HE had made man on the earth, and it grieved HIM at HIS heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth ME that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.


11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted HIS way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before ME; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

14 Make thee an ark ... (God told Noah how to do this.)

22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Genesis 7:16   and the LORD shut him in.


*****

Before Coronavirus hit in 2020, God moved me to Colorado where I live in the home of Pam Padgett.  I'm so glad not to have been alone during this time.

I'm also very glad not to have responsibility for physical property.

And I usually have plenty to do daily in keeping up the blog and Podcasts and Twitter.

As long as I do my assignment, the time flys by.

I'm sure each of us are assigned things to do.

And if time does grow heavy, we can ask God to fill our day.  I often do that.

For me, I feel I could not stand being around people who live in various torments of this life.  I think I would end up going down with them.

The devil often tries to get me to reach out to them and "help them".  But I have a pretty strong view of my assignment from God.

Recently I received an email from a man who says he is a pastor and he wanted me to be his "mentor."

(I'm pretty sure this man is not of God for I know God is our "mentor" if Jesus has assigned us to work as HIS minister.)

This man wanted me to have weekly phone conferences with him in another country.  Then he wanted me to come to his country (Africa)  and work with the other ministers.

(I've had several e-mails like this where men who say they are pastors want me to come to their country, at my own expense, and help them.)

I'm 83 years old.  I cannot travel.  (Actually I can't even walk without walker and then only very little.)  Sometimes I ride to dog park or grocery store with Pam but I never get out of the car.  And there are times even that short trip is difficult for me and I have to lie down and rest when I get back to my room.

But I am able to write and record for hours per day, usually without being tired.

(I know my assignment from God.  Other humans often want me to do their assignment.  But I stay with that which God has shown me I am to do.)

Each of us have to work out our lives so we eliminate those people and things which greatly torment us and set our paths to live in peace with the remaining time.

I Thessalonians 5:21   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Matthew 11:30  Jesus says:  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

The yoke of other humans is hard! difficult! draining!  destructive!

James 3:17   But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


***

Also there are several people God has shown me I cannot be around for they "dump" their troubles on me, and thereby they would pull me down with them.

They will not do Philippians 4:6, though they say they are the church.

Philippians 4:6   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

They say they are Christians but they do not show themselves to be believers, but they show themselves to be unbelievers, for they do not take their problems to God in prayer but they tell me their troubles.


II Corinthians 6

14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be MY people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be MY sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.


*****