* Mini Podcast: HE (God) restoreth my soul: (Psa. 23:3)




Through the years since I have been born again, God has "restored my soulmany times as I have been troubled.

He sent HIS Word and healed me and delivered me!  Instantly!

Example:

I was 83-years-old when this happened.  

All of a sudden thoughts began to bombard my mind.  "What if this happens?  What if that happens."

I cried out to God, "Help me!"

Instantly I heard this from the Holy Spirit:  "God will supply all your needs."

"That's right."  I exclaimed!

The Holy Spirit reminds us of all that Jesus has said.  

The Holy Spirit is "The Comforter."

John 14:26  Jesus said:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Mt. 11:28-30  Jesus says:  Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

Another example of God restoring my soul:  (Birthday card / recorded on this Podcast)


*****