* Mini Podcast: I will fear no evil, for THOU art with me. (Psa. 23:4)

 


Experience with God and teaching from God has given me a solid anchor for my soul, for from the time I was born again by God by HIS Spirit in 1975, God has shown me things the Holy Spirit does for the elect of God and by the Holy Spirit.  And by that which God reveals to me by HIS Spirit, I know God will help me in each situation of this present life.

When we are born again, we are sealed by God with the Spirit of God.  

Ephesians 1:13-14  In WHOM ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in WHOM also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of HIS glory.

The Holy Spirit helps us in these ways:

John 14:26   Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13   Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

Examples are given on this Podcast.


*****