* In the last days, perilous times will come because of humans and also because of spirits who would deceive us with ideas.





We have two people from whom we are "separated" in our church group.

In one case, I felt God saying to me to wait until she comes to me saying she did such and such because of a scripture.

In the other case, I felt God was showing me to wait until she comes showing repentance over that which she did which caused the separation.  

I was reminded of the way Nebuchadnezzar had to be separated until he came to realize God rules.

Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE will.

So the king Nebuchadnezzar was separated until he came to realize this.

But yesterday "a spirit" tried to get me to call one of these two women who has shown no repentance and to try to "reconcile."

I began praying:  God knows I am willing to do this but it just didn't feel right to me and I felt if I did this I would be going the opposite way from that which I thought God showed me to do when this woman caused the separation about two years ago.

I know spirits that are not of God will try to get us to do "good things" to lead us away from the direction God has given us.

Deception is very bad in the end times.  

We must be sure the direction we are going is authored by God's spirit.

Proverbs 14:12   There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Thoughts will come to try to get us to reconcile with an unrepentant relative in a church group.  To do that might end up destroying us with them, unless it is God authoring this plan.  We must turn to God with such an idea and be certain this is the will of God, for spirits will appear as "angels of light", but they are really ministers of Satan.

II Corinthians 11
 
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 
 
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 
 
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.


*****

In my case, men contact me wanting me to come and help them and their church group and also to help the other ministers in their area.  (always at my own expense)

But there are many problems in such a thing as this.

* I am 83.  To try this would likely kill me.  I can't even walk without walker and then only for short time.  To do this would also interrupt the assignment given me by God to exhort the church on blog, Podcast, and now Twitter.  I could not travel and do my work in exhorting the church.


II Timothy 3   
 
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.  For men shall be lovers of their own selves,

Men will try to get us to do things that would destroy us, if possible.  They think only of that which they want and not how it will affect us.

We must reject such plans and continue in that which we believe God has assigned to us to do.

I've also seen church people who took on an assignment not from God.  Often "ministers" will go out and do great works and can't pay for their works and try to get us to give to them.

One young couple quit their secular jobs to go and "minister" in Israel.  They left for Israel and were then back in one week.  "What happened?" we asked.  They said it was impossible for them to work in Israel for they did not know the language.  I believe they followed an angel of light and thought themselves to be doing a good work when the work was not authored by God.

A Jewish real estate woman told me God had "ordained" her to sell my house in Texas.  (She said she was a Messianic Jew but she didn't follow the Bible.  She said her church group had their own doctrine.)

I listed with another realtor and the house sold in two days.

I did not believe God ordained her to sell my house.

At one point, I fell and was injured.  I hired home health care.  One of our church members became upset for she thought God had assigned her the work to care for me.  I did not believe this assignment was from God.  Later she agreed that it was good to have the home health care.

Many spirits try to assign us "good works" which are not of God.  And some people come saying God has assigned them to work for us.

We must not allow these spirits to deceive us.

Mt. 11:30  Jesus says:   For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.


James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


Deception is rampant today.


*****