* Jesus lives in God's children and HE speaks through us today, says Bible.



 

These scriptures in Bible tell us God lives in each person who belongs to HIM.

*  I Corinthians 3:16-17  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?   If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

* I Corinthians 6:19-20   What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

* II Corinthians 13:5   Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

It is not that we go to a church.  We are the churchJesus lives in us and guides us in the will of God and speaks through us by HIS Spirit who lives in us.

Examples in this Podcast:


*****

Jesus speaks through us:  Jesus says:

Matthew 10:19-20   But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.  For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Example:  Radio station manager in Seattle said to me, "Joan, you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you continue to speak these 'judgment' messages, I don't know what will happen to you.  We may have to put you off the air."

Holy Spirit arose in me to speak the following to the station manager:  "George, if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."


***

Jesus says:

Luke 21:14-15   Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

A Methodist woman was complaining about people who judge others.

The Holy Spirit arose in me to say:  "If you judge they are judging, aren't you judging?"

The woman gasped!  It was as if she were a balloon filled with hot air and someone stuck a pin in her.

***

I have learned not to plan ahead what I will say but rather to depend on God to remind me of that which HE wants me to say.  For I know the Holy Spirit of Jesus dwells in us to do the work of God through us, speaking as HE wills according to HIS purpose.


*****