* Using one scripture to negate another scripture. Perversions in churches today.



The following scriptures fit together.  But often in churches they are not taught in a way whereby they fit together.  They end up negating one another.  This is perversion when that happens.

Matthew 5:32  Jesus says:   But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

I Corinthians 7:10-11  And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:   But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

***

Paul warned the elders at Ephesus that perversions were coming into the church groups.

Acts 20

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.



*****