* The antichrist people will not repent.




 
I was looking for a church to attend and at a service I visited pastor was speaking of the woman in John 8 who was brought before Jesus after she had been taken in adultery.  
 
Pastor said, "She was naked from the waist up." 
 
I was so shocked!  I have read John 8 many times and had never seen that before.  I grabbed my Bible even as pastor continued speaking and read John 8.  What pastor said was not in John 8.
 
The next morning, I called this pastor.  I told him I had been in his congregation the previous day when he spoke about the woman who was taken in adultery being naked from her waist up when they brought her to Jesus.  
 
I told pastor I couldn't find that in the Bible and I asked pastor where that is in Bible.
 
Pastor said,  "I can't recall where that is in the Bible." 
 
I said, "It is very important for me to know where this is in the Bible, so would you please look it up and tell your secretary where it is in Bible and have her call me and tell me where it is?" 
 
Pastor grew very silent for a few moments. 
 
Then with great anger, pastor shouted at me over the phone, saying, "Alright.  It's not in the Bible.  Where do you go to church?" 
 
Though pastor admitted what he said was not in the Bible, pastor showed no shame at all.  Pastor did not repent.   
 
How could this be?  I wondered.
 
Later I realized, "Antichrist people do not repent."  Even in the great tribulation, they did not repent.
 
The plagues came upon them and they cursed God, but they did not repent of their own works.
 
Revelation 9

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

20-21  And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:  Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. 


Those people in churches who fall away from scripture and go by another doctrine are antichrist, opposite to Christ.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day of the Lord shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


In 1982, God said to me:  "The "falling away" are not people leaving the churches.  The "falling away" are the churches leaving the scriptures."

The apostle Paul explains to us in II Thessalonians 2, that Jesus could not return until this happens.

We have seen this happen and are seeing this happen in today's churches where scripture is abandoned in part and other doctrines are set up in the church groups.

I've never seen any of these pastors or individuals in churches repent after they have accepted the doctrine of antichrist.

Further concerning these people who will not repent:

II Thessalonians 2

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
 
 
*****