* Living in truth, walking in truth, seeking truth.





Deception will be rampant in the last days.  Deception can come to us as other people speak.  But also deception can come from devils bringing thoughts to our minds.  We must fight to live in the truth from God.

I have seen church people completely destroyed and swept away by believing lies and by following those lies.

It is critical for us to take thoughts to God in prayer and to allow God to establish the truth in matters, especially where there is strife.

For where there is envy and strife, there is confusion and every evil work.  (James 3:16)

There will be some people who fail to have "a love of the truththat they can be saved.  

Some people have their hearts filled with hatred and they want to continue in the hatred which they have stored in their hearts.  It can be hatred against another person, or a race of people, or against a political party, or against police officers.  But they take the hatred into their hearts and they do not want to know the truth.


II Thessalonians 2

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


Truth in all things is important:  secular and spiritual & small things and great things

Unless we have a love of the truth and cling to truth, we can be swept away and even turned over by God to a "strong delusion".  

I John 1:5

This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

*****

The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Truth.

Jesus says:

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

***

There was a woman who came to our church group in 1980 and was with us until 2018.

Amazingly, this woman could not hold the truth in her mind.  

She spoke and I brought correction to her.  For 39 years this was the case. 

In 2018, God gave me a vision of this woman.  I was in hospital at that time and had just had surgery and when the vision came I thought it was something caused by the drugs they were giving me for pain.

This woman was standing at the foot of my hospital bed.  She just stared at me.  Then she turned and disappeared, walking through the wall of the room.

Approximately two weeks later, this same woman came to the rehabilitation hospital and sat down in a chair next to my bed.  She said, "I no longer care about anyone or anything.  I don't read the Bible.  I don't read the blog."

I replied, "But if you go that way, what is going to happen to you?"

She said, "I don't want to talk to YOU about this."

She got up and went into the bathroom at my room and closed the door.

A nurse came in for something, and I called out to this woman, "Don't leave until after the nurse leaves."

But while the nurse was working on me, this woman "sneaked" out of my room.

(I knew she had bought into lies of a devil when she said she no longer cared about anyone or anything anymore because she had a little dog and I knew she cared for this little dog.  That proved to me that she was living a lie of the devil.)

Then I realized that vision I had of her in the hospital, when she turned her back and disappeared from my room, walking through the wall, was a vision from God showing me what this woman was going to do.

***

There was a second woman, also in our church group for 39 years, who allowed thoughts against me to come to her from devils.

She allowed herself to become angry over those thoughts that were against me.  She did not take those thoughts to God to allow HIM to establish the truth.  For several decades she stored up lies against me.

Finally she could stand it no longer and she railed out to me over the phone.  (She said it was like I had been throwing rocks at her over the years.)  I was surprised for I didn't know she felt this way until she bombarded me with her accusations against me.

I turned to God in prayer and told God I could do no more ministry work until HE showed me the truth and judged me concerning that which this woman said I had done to her.

That same night, God gave me a dream:  I went to the front door of my house and was shocked to see someone had dumped bags of garbage in front of my door and all the way across the front of my house.

This person had stored up her own garbage and saved it and brought it and dumped it at my house.

By this dream, I knew I had God's view of the accusations made against me by this woman.


***

I Peter 5

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.


Devils bring lies to us in the form of thoughts.

If we allow ourselves to live in his thoughts he will devour us.


***

Pam Padgett , in our little church group, loves the truth as much as anyone I've ever met.  She often takes Bible or Internet when the subject is secular, and searches a subject to establish the facts as best as she can.

One morning recently, Pam awoke with thoughts darting about through her mind of things that needed to be done.

Then Pam thought, "I'd better pray over this."

Immediately the thought came, "You don't have time to pray."

Pam responded, "I don't?"

Right away the Holy Spirit brought the thought ... "You need help, and God is your help"
 
Pam replied, "That's right!"
 
And she started praying.  When she turned to God with each thing she had to do, she was surprised for there were only 2 or 3 things she had to do.

The devil is always a liar and he will disturb us if possible.


***

Recently I heard a news report telling how Twitter took away Donald Trump's account whereby he communicated with his followers contributing to the riots against the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

I thought, "OH, what if Twitter takes away my account."

Then Holy Spirit said to me:  "You don't have an account with Twitter."

I said:  "OH, right!"

Then I realized the following day that I did need to begin an account with Twitter for the purpose of sharing scriptural truth so we now have an account: @ JoanBoney


***

Devils will come to live in us if we accept their lies and walk in their lies!

Our life can depend upon our working to establish the truth in both secular and spiritual matters.  Nothing is too small.  Everything is important.  We must live in truth and desire truth.


*****