* We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. (2 Cor. 13:8)




 
When we are born of God, the Spirit of Truth lives in us.

Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.  (I Cor. 3:16 & I Cor. 6:19) 

Hebrews 8:10   For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put MY laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to ME a people:

We know the truth.

After I was born again, I went to a non-denominational church.  I would shudder at some of the things the pastor and members of the congregation said.  I knew the truth.  But I didn't know then that I knew the truth.  What they were speaking was not the truth and I was grieved, though I didn't even understand that I was grieved.  

Later God would show me truth about a scripture and often God reminded me of the bad feeling I had when these pastors taught opposite to that which God was showing me.

We learn to recognize and to trust the Spirit of Truth when HE speaks to us.

Many of those things taught today in our churches are not truth.

And we know this because we are of truth.

Jesus even says the voice of strangers we will not follow.  (John 10)

That is the reason we are troubled by many things spoken today at our churches by both pastors and by people in the congregations.

In this Podcast I share some of those things.


*****

II John 2

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of HIM abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM.

28 And now, little children, abide in HIM; that, when HE shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming.

29 If ye know that HE is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of HIM.


*****