* How God got me out of Debt!





It is a hard bondage to be in debt.

The first thing I remember God telling me after I was born again in 1975 is this:  "Get out of debt and stay out of debt."

Then the Holy Spirit of God guided me step by step and I followed HIM and ended up out of debt.

I have stayed free from debt since approximately 1976.

When Coronavirus struck the world, I'm sure those of us who were free from debt had less suffering than those who had debts.

God says:  

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

God promises that it will be shown to us if we want to know how to get out of debt if we will ask God!

And we read:

Romans 13:8    Owe no man any thing, but to love one another:


***


Deuteronomy 28

12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:


***

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
 
*****