* An ungodly man digs up evil.


Beware of men and women who come to you with "spicy" stories.

Proverbs 16:27

An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire.



***

Proverbs 1

10  My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

15  My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

***

Comments by Joan Boney:

We are "enticed" by different things.

I am "enticed" by trying to help the other person, especially to help that person in spiritual things.

But often that "enticement" pulls me down and drains me and I find that person is one of those described by the apostle Paul in the following scripture:  

II Timothy 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.


***

If that person really belongs to God and has the Holy Spirit inside of him, then God will teach him and give him understanding.  If that person is not of God, then he will continue trying to get humans to explain things of God to him and he will not come to the knowledge of the truth because God is not teaching him.

I John 2

20  But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

27  But the anointing which ye have received of Him (of God) abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.


I Corinthians 2

14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.


***

This is what God has shown me to do:

I have very seriously worked at doing these scriptures and am much freer since focusing on these instructions morning and evening.

(In the evenings, I read the above scriptures to be sure I have done these instructions during that day.)

Titus 3

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.



*****