* Jesus says: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me .


 


After we are born again, the Holy Spirit will remind us of things of God, and as we speak those things we are witnesses to Jesus.

Many times, throughout the years of our lives, the Holy Spirit reminds us of things and that is when the power of God is there.

Jesus says:

Acts 1:8   But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto ME.


Years ago, I was at a copy store.  An elderly man came up to me and said, "Little lady.  You didn't happen to park behind that green and gold car did you?"  

"No sir," I replied.

Then he said, "That's a Baylor car."  (Green & gold are the colors of Baylor University, a Baptist college in Texas.)

"OK."  I replied.

Then he said, "You don't happen to be a Christian do you?"

I excitedly replied, "OH YES, I am!"

He said, "Oh, heck.  I just joined the witnessing class at First Baptist Church and you are the first person I have chosen to witness to."

The power to be a witness is very different from trying to witness.

This will be discussed on this Podcast.


*****

Examples of the Holy Spirit coming upon me through the past years:

* The Holy Spirit says to me, "Be baptized."

Court trial:  Holy Spirit says to me, "Don't testify."

* I saw man I was dating walking up sidewalk toward my business.  I heard this from the Holy Spirit:  "You can have all the money you want, but you're not going to have this.I thought Holy Spirit was showing me I would not marry Bob.  But Holy Spirit was showing me I would not marry.

* Decision to go to court without human legal counsel because of Isaiah 54:17.  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the LORD.

* Angel of God speaks 3 words to me, "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS", and I say to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."  Holy Spirit says, "Call the radio station manager."

*  When I am searching for a quarter & nickel in my coin purse, the Holy Spirit says to me, "Three dimes will work."

* Methodist woman speaking about people who were judging.  Holy Spirit said, "If you're judging that people are judging, aren't you judging?"

* When radio station manager in Seattle said they might have to put me off the air if I continued to speak judgment messages.  God said through me to him, "If I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message, and I may as well be off the air."

* Deuteronomy 18:9-12 spoken to my mother. My mother said, "Well ... I guess we'd better not do that anymore."  When she agreed with those scriptures, she was born again.

* Seeing a truck loaded with firewood.  Holy Spirit says:  "You can have that."

* When woman at grocery store check-out line was rebuking cashier for working on a Sunday, Holy Spirit said through me: "If you want to live by the letter of the Old Testament law, then what are you doing shopping on a Sunday?  By law, you must rest all day in your tent."

* While trying to tune a defective TV by using my remote control, Holy Spirit says:  "You don't have to put up with that."

* After fall at my house, trying to crawl to phone with broken hip and wrist.  Holy Spirit says:  "You can do this." 

* Ambulance workers rolling me past my front door after accident.  Holy Spirit says:  "You'll never see this house again."

*  House in Texas on sale in the midst of Coronavirus pandemic.  Holy Spirit says:  "Put the house on a special sale for one week with price lowered."  (House sold in 2 days.)

* As I considered putting new upholstery on my 25-year-old car, the Holy Spirit says to me, "Or you could just buy a new car."

(The above examples happened from 1975 through 2020.)

We receive power after the Holy Spirit speaks to us by bringing a thought from God to our mind and when we speak that word or do that instruction, we are witnesses to God and Jesus.


💦💦💦💦💦