* Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.




When a problem comes, those persons who ask God what to do will overcome on this earth.

Those people who try to ignore the problem, or who run to other people, telling others their problems, will not overcome on this earth.

When we have a problem or a concern, what are we as Christians supposed to do?

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).


Acts 2:19-21   God says:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

***

When these things happen, some will run into their house to be safe.  Others will run to friends.  Some will try to forget that which is happening by watching TV or reading a book.

Those who stop and fall down before God, doing nothing but depending totally on God, will be saved.

It is the same with the problems we encounter daily.

We can try to forget that problem by soaking ourselves in TV.  But those who cease all their efforts and fall down before God in prayer, committing their fears and concerns to God, and waiting on God, will be saved from the problem.

A woman told me of the following dream:  She and her husband were going out to buy a TV.  She was at the car waiting for him when all of a sudden the sun turned totally dark!  She started to run back into their house.  But then she realized that wouldn't do any good. She just fell down on her knees.

In the mid-80's, I had the following dream: The earth slipped on it's axis.  People were terrified.  The government was meeting with scientists and religious leaders to see what could be done.  (Nothing can be done by men for this was of God.)  A TV newscaster was trying to give a report about the event but he was so frightened that he just stopped talking and walked out of the studio in the middle of the broadcast.

Isaiah 13:13  God says:  Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of His fierce anger.

*****

Recently thoughts began coming to me telling me I would not be saved.  

But I remembered two scriptures to the contrary.   

Mark 10

28 Then Peter began to say unto HIM, Lo, we have left all, and have followed Thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for MY sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.


John 10  Jesus said:

27 MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of MY hand.

29 MY Father, which gave them ME, is greater than all; and no (none) is able to pluck them out of MY Father's hand.

I said to Jesus:  "You told me I would inherit eternal life."  Mk. 10  That is what will happen.  And You told me "I would never perish."  Jn. 10  That is what will happen.

And as I was asking God to help me, I heard:  "You're being attacked by a devil."

I did not talk to devil.  I did not even address that devil.  I just kept talking to Jesus and stating what HE had told me in Mark 10 and John 10 and kept asking God to help me.

And I believed those words of Jesus.

***

Those persons who run to other people with their problems or try to forget their problems through TV and such, will not overcome.

Those who turn to God for help and cling to HIS Word and to HIM will be helped and saved and will overcome on this earth.


💦💦💦💦💦