* Jesus says: "My sheep hear MY voice."




Do you hear the voice of Jesus?  Are you aware of the Holy Spirit of Jesus bringing thoughts to your mind to help you and to guide you in the way of God?

Are you born again?  If you are born again you do have the Spirit of God in you.  

I Cor. 3:16   Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?


Jesus says:

John 10:27-29  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man (none) is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I Corinthians 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?


The Spirit of God which is in us guides us into all truth, reminds us of that which Jesus has said to us, teaches us all things, and shows us things to come.  (Jn. 14:26, Jn. 16:13)

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth, the Comforter, the helper.

If you have been born again, you have the Spirit of God in you.  Therefore you are able to follow what Jesus says to you by HIS Spirit.  You can hear Jesus voice as the Holy Spirit brings thoughts to your mind to show you what to do,

You might need to be more aware of thoughts coming to your mind.  And how to recognize those thoughts that are from Jesus by HIS Spirit.

Romans 8:14   For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


*****

My experience is that the Holy Spirit speaks in a very gentle voice, bringing to my mind scriptures and concepts in the moments that I have to make decisions in this life so I can know the way God wants me to go in the issues at hand.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.


I Corinthians 2

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.


💦💦💦💦💦