* Meditation Scriptures: The Holy Spirit gives scripture to individuals to meet specific needs.


 
 
As a new Christian in 1975, I was going through a serious battle.  I owned a small business at that time and a young woman took me to court. 

I was very frightened!

God gave me approximately 14 scriptures to give me strength and courage. 

I kept those scriptures before me day and night.  I even recorded those scriptures on a cassette tape and played the tape each night as I got into bed.  As I awoke through the night I would turn the tape over and play the scripture again and fall asleep to scriptures playing.

It occurs to me that something like this might be helpful in times of increased difficulty.

If you take the scriptures that God gives you and record those scriptures and play them as you are going to sleep you might benefit.

The Holy Spirit has given me many scriptures as I have dealt with issues of this life. 

I keep these scriptures on my Kindle tablet in the photo section.  I take a screen print of the scriptures in the Bible that are brought to my attention throughout the day and look at the collection of scripture and renew my mind to those things I have been told by the Holy Spirit through the scriptures.  I also put some of the dreams God has given to me, keeping dreams in my collection of scriptures on my Kindle.  I find this very helpful.

On this Podcast, I am going to record some of those scriptures.  These are scriptures brought to me by the Holy Spirit to help me.

If you find these beneficial, you might consider putting your own list of scriptures on a tape recording and using it, especially when you go to bed.

 
*****