* Receiving an hundredfold return now in this life.





Concerning an hundredfold return:

Mark 10:28-30   Then Peter began to say unto HIM, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for MY sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

When we follow the call of Jesus and speak the word of God we risk everything.  

People may leave us.  Our reputations among other humans often diminishes.  They no longer want to be around us. We might even end up losing everything we have.  But Jesus says we will receive 100-fold return now in this present life.

In 1982, God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

I was very popular on radio at that time as I exhorted the church.  

God began showing me sins that were being committed by several big-time radio/TV preachers.  And when I delivered those messages, I became very unpopular on radio and several stations put me off the air and offerings decreased by about 2/3rds.  Church friends left me.  It was very sad for me for about 10-years.

Then God began raising me up again.  

The increase began with a blog in 2012.  Then books on Amazon in 2015.  Then Podcasts in 2020.  And Twitter 2021.  100-fold return now in this lifetime.

Paul lost all when he followed Jesus:

Philippians 3:5-11 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in HIM, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know HIM, and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being made conformable unto HIS death;  If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.


*****