* I don't do works of God unless God shows me to do that work.




When God authors a work of God, I've always found the money is there do to that work.  I do not do works from my own ideas or my own conjurings.  I have to hear from God to do that work before I do that work. 

In the day of judgment there will be a very severe penalty upon those persons who come saying they have done a work when that work was not authored by God.  (see: Matthew 7:21-23)

Therefore we must be very careful to see that those works we do for God on this present earth are actually authored by God.


*****

The day of judgment comes upon this world and the church and each of us will be required to appear before the judgment seat of Christ, as Paul explains.

II Corinthians 5:10   For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

The current church world, as we know it today, doesn't seem to realize there will be a judgment seat of Christ where we answer for that which we have done on this earth and where each of us will appear before God and be judged by the Word of God.

But there is.

And Jesus says:

Matthew 7:21-23   Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


***


We have to be assigned by God that which we do on this earth.  If we try to do something thinking it "good", while it is by our own will and our own thinking, we could be turned away for all eternity at the judgment seat of Christ.  Jesus said "many" would be turned away.

Jesus also told us "few" would find the way of life.

Matthew 7:13-14   Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The way we go on this earth must be authored by God by HIS Spirit.  And when we do that diligently and wholly, we walk in the light of God.  We can't follow after the things that men say is good or that churches approve, but only that which God shows us by HIS Spirit.

We examine that which we do by the following:

Did God tell me to do that?

*  1980 God put me on radio by blowing 3 trumpet-like words into my ear:  It was in the night while I was sleeping and it was very loud,  like a trumpet blowing words, and I heard the following:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"  (As a result, I went on radio starting with KWJS.  Within a year I was on radio from Hartford to Seattle.)

*  March 2012,  God put me on Internet by showing me what to do in a dream:  By that shown me in a dream I knew to start a blog on Internet.  Within about 3 days of the dream, we were publishing exhortations daily to the church around the world on Internet.

*  2015, through a series of thoughts brought to me by the Holy Spirit, I began writing ministry books on Amazon.  

*  December 6, 2018, I fell at my house in Texas and as the ambulance workers rolled the gurney past the front door, I heard the following words from the Holy Spirit:  "You'll never see this house again."  As a result I put the house in Texas up for sale and moved directly from the rehabilitation hospital to Colorado where I am still living.

*  October/November 2019, the Holy Spirit spoke the following to me:  "Read the Old Testament"
The Holy Spirit usually speaks in a gentle thought brought to our minds.  Sometimes it is so gentle we are barely aware of the thought.  The first time the Holy Spirit spoke this to me telling me to read the old testament it was this way.  A day or so later, the Holy Spirit spoke this thought a second time, "Read the Old Testament."  I like the Old Testament and thought that is a good idea.  Then a third time, still in a gentle thought, I heard, "Read the Old Testament."  I began reading at Genesis 1.  God began allowing me to see and I decided I needed to share this with our church group.  Then I decided to put it on our blog.  Then I decided to write it into a book on Amazon.  And when I began writing, I realized this was going to be a volume of books on Amazon.  The Holy Spirit guides us in all truth.  John 16:13 ... one step at a time!  But first we take the first step.


*January 2020:  God gave the word "Podcast" to Pam Padgett.  At that time, I had been praying about going back on radio. When Pam told me what God had brought to her attention and when Pam explained to me what a "Podcast" is, I told her she'd better look into that.  



When we obtained information about Podcasts, we decided that was a better way to go than radio.  

There are several advantages to Podcasts
: 

*There are hardly any expenses at all for Podcasts.  Whereas radio is relatively expensive.
*Podcasts go all over the entire world.  Radio is limited to that single radio station in that one area of the country.  
*Podcasts are a complete library of audio messages and the listener can choose which message he wants to hear and all messages are available to the listener.  Radio is a one time shot.
*On Podcasts, the recording time is unlimited, so the message could be any length and the length is dictated by the time needed to present the message.  

Podcasts are very good ways to present messages from God in audio form. 

We purchased the necessary equipment for the recordings and I began to make recordings. 

Then God gave me a confirmation dream for the Podcast work:  In this dream, March, 2020, I opened my front door at my house and kittens were everywhere.  They were piled up on the left side of the door.  They were on the right side also.  They were pure white, except for one kitten which had a tinge of yellow. (polluted)  Some were near death.  They were waiting there at my door, needing to be fed.  Some were at the point of death, starving.  They were also in my garage. 

The next morning after this dream, I asked God, "What does this dream mean?  How can I handle all these starving kittens?"

I heard, "Baby Christians." 

I then knew I was to feed them on the Podcasts.


***

I don't do works of God unless God shows me to do that work.


*****